How we collect, store and Process data
• What Data do we collect?
• How do we collect your Data?
• How will we use your Data?
• How do we store your Data?
• What are your Data Protection Rights?
• What are Cookies?
• What types of Cookies do we use?
• How to manage your Cookies
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What Data do we collect?
Tri-Oracle Fitness collects the following data:
• Personal Identification Information (name, email address, phone number, address, etc)
How do we collect your Data?
You directly provide Tri-Oracle Fitness with most of the data we collect. We collect all data when you:
• Register Online or place an order for any products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback of any of our message boards or via email
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies
How will we use your Data?
Tri-Oracle Fitness collects your data so we can:
• Process your order and manage your account
• Email you with products, services or special offers that we think you might be interested in
How do we store your Data?
Tri-Oracle Fitness store your data on personal servers and websites. No one has access to any of the information that we hold, and we NEVER share your information with third parties. It is purely for Tri-Oracle Fitness ONLY.
Tri-Oracle Fitness would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like and be interested in. If you have agreed to receive marketing information you can opt out at any time. You have the right to stop Tri-Oracle Fitness from contacting you for marketing purposes..
If you no longer wish to be contact for marketing purposes, please CLICK HERE and request that we remove you from our email database.
What are your Data Protection rights?
Tri-Oracle Fitness would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your date protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Tri-Oracle Fitness for copies of your personal data that we hold. We may charge a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Tri-Oracle Fitness correct any information you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request Tri-Oracle Fitness to complete information you believe to be incorrect.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Tri-Oracle Fitness erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Tri-Oracle Fitness restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Tri-Oracle Fitness restrict the processing of your personal date, under certain conditions
The right to Data portability - You have the right to request that Tri-Oracle Fitness transfer Data that we have collected to another organisation or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you should make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
Call: 07432 641083
Email: CLICK HERE
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visit behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information on Cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org
• Keeping you Signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What type of Cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality; Integrate Fitness uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
• Advertising; Integrate Fitness uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and IP address.
How to manage Cookies
You can set your Browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Policy Privacy of other Websites
How to contact us
Email: CLICK HERE
Call: 07432 641083
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint, or if you feel that Tri-Oracle Fitness has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact that Information Commissioners' Office (ICO). Details can be found at https://ico.org.uk/